[IT_REP] Goodbye...at least for now

Marleigh Greaney greaneym at vaniercollege.qc.ca
Mon Aug 1 11:13:48 EDT 2011

Hello everyone,

I am just writing to say goodbye. I am taking an extended leave from Vanier so that I can spend more time at home with my kids and explore other interests.

Thanks for all the support, assistance and camaraderie over the last 5 years. I have very much appreciated my years as part of the réseau and will miss all of you. Should you wish to get in touch with me after the 15th, please use marleigh.greaney at gmail.com<mailto:marleigh.greaney at gmail.com>.

I wish you all a great year!

'Til we meet again, all the best,
Marleigh

Marleigh Greaney