[ITREP] Call to all members : Your help is needed!

Brouillard, Viviane Viviane.Brouillard at fedecegeps.qc.ca
Tue Dec 6 11:27:48 EST 2011

Hello to you all,

I'm thrilled to see how active and interested you all are with the calls to members and the resulting compilations - since I'm transposing them into HTML for the REPTIC web site, I have the privilege of having ample time to read them.

Now it's my turn to ask for a hand!

To facilitate uploading your compilations to the web site, I would ask that you send them using the following guidelines:

The How...

... and the Why

1.       Use this format:

-   Word

-   Portrait orientation

-   Two-column table (whenever possible)

Þ     The REPTIC web site requires this format. Landscape orientation does not fit in the site's parameters, which requires me to "flip" everything.

2.       Indicate  the name of the college followed by the name of the IT representative for each response. Examples:

-   Abitibi-Témiscamingue
Marie-Josée Tondreau

-   Saint-Félicien
Bernard Gagnon

Þ     No need for the person's function and coordinates (unless the person answering is not an IT rep).

3.       Inform your colleagues of the actions, decisions or reflections that resulted from this call to members : Examples :

-   The data indicates that the majority of colleges use...

-   Following your answers, our college has decided to...

Þ     I can put everything in alphabetical order with one click!

And there's an even simpler way!
Use my compilation model available on the REPTIC Web site:
http://reptic.qc.ca/aide-aux-reptic/marche-a-suivre/compilation-modele-word.html

Suggestions? Please share; I am always willing
to improve our work methods.

Thank you in advance for your collaboration!

Viviane Brouillard
Coordinating Assistant, Réseau REPTIC<http://www.reptic.qc.ca/>
Project Manager, InukTIC<http://www.inuktic.qc.ca/en>

Fédération des cégeps