[ITREP] Moodle resources

Jennifer Mitchell mitchelj at vaniercollege.qc.ca
Mon Dec 12 15:56:48 EST 2011

Hello all,

I just wanted to say that is was nice to finally meet all the IT Reps this morning at the meeting. Considering our discussion on Moodle, I thought I would send everyone a link to the resources that I have developed so far for Moodle. I have put together two documents that walk a user through how to use some of the basic features in Moodle. I am hoping to one day, when I have time..., make a more complete version of this document for more of the Moodle features.

Here it is. Feel free to use it as you like. http://vcwp.vaniercollege.qc.ca/pdo/moodle/

Thanks,
Jen Mitchell

Pedagogical Counselor in IT