[ITREP] IT rep meeting on English resources

Norman Spatz nspatz at profweb.qc.ca
Mon Apr 23 11:40:28 EDT 2012

Hi IT RepList member,
I spoke to Jennifer about the recent meeting she proposed for IT Reps. Given her schedule, I said that I could work on the meeting. People interested in attending should fill out the Doodle linked here - http://www.doodle.com/hes9578gfpuvvfqy and we'll see if a clear date emerges to begin arranging a location.

I see IT Reps meeting from 9 to 10:30 and then opening up the meeting until 12:30.

Regards,

Norm Spatz
The English side of Profweb
L'animaweb anglo de Profweb