[ITREP] Compilation : e-portfolio projects in anglophone colleges

Laurence Lachapelle-Bégin llb at ntic.org
Mon Dec 17 11:44:17 EST 2012

Dear IT Reps,

You will find in attachment the compilation of answers received to the open question : E-Portfolio Projects in Anglophone Colleges.

Thank you for taking the time to provide me with this information. It seems e-portfolios are not yet common practice in our institutions, but Vitrine technologie-éducation will keep on looking out for best practices and new projects for you.

I am also taking this opportunity to wish all of you every happiness this holiday season and throughout the coming year.

Cheers!

Laurence Lachapelle-Bégin
Conseillère pédagogique / Education Advisor
Vitrine technologie-éducation<vteducation.org>
(514) 332-3000 poste 6028

<http://ntic.org>