[ITREP] Vanier Ped Day

Jennifer Mitchell mitchelj at vaniercollege.qc.ca
Thu Jan 3 09:38:48 EST 2013

Hello,

I would like to formally extend the invitation to Vanier's Community Connection Day (Ped Day) to you and members of your college who might be interested in attending. Our Ped Day will be held on January 17, and will include Max Valiquette as the Keynote speaker in the morning and Jeremy McQuigge as a presenter in the afternoon.

For more information or to register please check our webpage http://www.vaniercollege.qc.ca/pdo/2012/11/vcc-day-schedule-of-activities/
Please note that the deadline to register is January 10th. Priority for spaces in workshops will be given to members of the Vanier community.

I would also like to invite the IT Partners to participate in our Poster Session which will be running from 12:00-4:15. It will give you an opportunity to share your services with the Vanier community. If you would like to participate please let me know by January 10th.

Hope to see you there.

Jen Mitchell

Pedagogical Counselor in IT
Pedagogical Development Office F-217