[ITREP] Guide for the Pedagogical Use of Social Media

Laurence Lachapelle-Bégin llb at ntic.org
Tue Jan 15 18:26:28 EST 2013

Dear IT Reps,

Several of you had an interest in an English version of the "Guide de l'utilisation pédagogique des medias sociaux<http://guidems.labovte.ep.profweb.qc.ca/>" produced by participants in a living lab by Vitrine technologie-éducation last winter. Thanks to your request and to the support of Entente Canada-Québec (thank you Louise Paul!), a translation was made; you will find the final product in PDF format attached to this email. The file is also available to download on the Web version<http://guidems.labovte.ep.profweb.qc.ca/> of the Guide in French.

Vitrine technologie-éducation is now working to publish the guide online, in a format similar to the French version. We will let you know as soon as it is available.

We hope you will appreciate this document, on which several IT Reps have worked. Feel free to share the document with the teachers, it's Creative Commons! Also, if there are any issues with the file, please let us know.

Best regards,

Laurence Lachapelle-Bégin
Conseillère pédagogique / Education Advisor
Vitrine technologie-éducation<vteducation.org>
Tél. : 514 332-3000, poste 6028