[ITREP] Our January face-to-face meeting : please confirm your presence and last call for topics proposal

Perreault, Nicole Nicole.Perreault at fedecegeps.qc.ca
Wed Jan 16 14:53:30 EST 2013

I know that the salutation is a litteral french translation, but I like it ! :)
Hello to you,
         Dear IT REPS,

I anticipate with pleasure our face-to-face meeting of Wednesday, January 30, at 1 PM at Dawson : I wiil give you the room number as soon as I get it.

Confirm your presence at the meeting (necessary for the logistic organisation)

·         Please take 30 seconds to confirm your presence at the meeting, by typing your name at the top of the following Google Doc page : click here<https://docs.google.com/document/d/1xLGkyndxN-758Bor0W005msYmsjeJyauS_hBHWdQ-wY/edit>

Topics to be covered at the meeting  - last call

·         At the same time, in the Google Doc page<https://docs.google.com/document/d/1xLGkyndxN-758Bor0W005msYmsjeJyauS_hBHWdQ-wY/edit>, I invite you to do as Judith and Ryan by supporting or proposing topics to be covered at the meeting. Please indicate your suggestions by 5 :00 pm, January 23. Thanks in advance for your collaboration.

Cheers (and Happy New Year)!

Nicole Perreault
CONSEILLÈRE EN TECHNOLOGIES ÉDUCATIVES
Réseau des répondantes et répondants TIC

FÉDÉRATION DES CÉGEPS
500, boulevard Crémazie Est, Montréal (Québec) H2P 1E7
Tél. : 514 381-8631 poste 2387 Téléc. : 514 381-2263
http://www.reptic.qc.ca
Courriel : nicole.perreault at fedecegeps.qc.ca<mailto:nicole.perreault at fedecegeps.qc.ca>
Pseudo Skype : nicoquette

Avant d'imprimer, pensez à l'environnement