[ITREP] REPTIC meeting at Cégep de Sainte-Foy

Perreault, Nicole Nicole.Perreault at fedecegeps.qc.ca
Thu Jan 17 22:51:05 EST 2013

Dear IT reps,
Let's get to the heart of the matter!
We will see each other January 30 at Dawson College, but as you know I am also preparing for the next meeting of the REPTIC network with all IT reps at Cégep de Sainte-Foy (February 21, 22).
I look forward to the next REPTIC/IT reps meeting as a space with occasions for numerous discussions dealing with topics related to your areas and interests. As it is, I envisage a festive gathering where you can relate to the activities that will be offered. I would like to see you leave on Friday loaded with ideas and with the "keys" for putting them into practice. (click here for more information<http://reptic.qc.ca/rencontres/rencontres-2012-2013/fevrier-2013.html> in regard to contact information for the Cegep, parking, accommodation, etc.)
Activities suggested to date on the page Google Doc created for this purpose<https://docs.google.com/document/d/11JMtUKL9tbsYc-J2Jq-xcPQoFGLLaK2e3p0eX58Scmo/edit> tell me that your expectations match mine, and this is hyper stimulating! Activities in English have also been suggested.
 Once again, I ask you to take a few minutes to do the following:

  *   Expand and/or support the suggestions made to date
  *   Add your suggestions
  *   Provide names of resource persons for some of the activities (teachers, REPTIC, experts)
  *   Volunteer to participate in the organization of an activity (for example: Michel Vincent<http://reptic.qc.ca/mon-compte/mvincent.html> will participate in the organization of a speed-dating-type activity "Google applications, what we are doing, what we could be doing in the colleges."
  *   Etc.
 Deadline for additions to the Google Doc page: Friday, January 25, 2013, 5:00 pm
Parallel procedures have also been established for identifying activities.
On February 5, you will be invited to register and to make some choices in case two activities are given at the same time.
I believe it will be a pleasure to see each other at Sainte-Foy!
 See you soon!
Nicole Perreault
CONSEILLÈRE EN TECHNOLOGIES ÉDUCATIVES
Réseau des répondantes et répondants TIC

FÉDÉRATION DES CÉGEPS
500, boulevard Crémazie Est, Montréal (Québec) H2P 1E7
Tél. : 514 381-8631 poste 2387 Téléc. : 514 381-2263
http://www.reptic.qc.ca
Courriel : nicole.perreault at fedecegeps.qc.ca<mailto:nicole.perreault at fedecegeps.qc.ca>
Pseudo Skype : nicoquette