[ITREP] Farewell!

Laurence Lachapelle-Bégin llb at ntic.org
Mon Jan 21 14:28:13 EST 2013

Dear colleagues and collaborators,

I am taking a moment to let you know that I am leaving my position as an education advisor at Vitrine technologie-éducation (VTÉ). I will be starting a new position next week at SNC-Lavalin's Global Training and Simulation Center.

I have really enjoyed my time in the "réseau," and I appreciate having had the chance to work with many of you. Thank you for your collaboration, as well as for the support and encouragement you have given me. I have loved the workshops, ped days, conferences, courses, and all the other occasions we had to work and discuss together. You provided me with unforgettable memories! Even though I will miss you all, I am looking forward to this new challenge and to starting a new phase of my career.

I wish you all the best in your projects, and I hope we will have opportunities to meet again.

Best regards,

Laurence Lachapelle-Bégin

laurence.lachapelle.begin at gmail.com<mailto:laurence.lachapelle.begin at gmail.com>
http://ca.linkedin.com/in/laurencelb