[ITREP] Free and/or open-source software in colleges : brief survey

Perreault, Nicole Nicole.Perreault at fedecegeps.qc.ca
Wed Nov 27 10:35:43 EST 2013

This email comes from Jean Allard (Jean-de-Brébeuf) member of the Réseau REPTIC Free Software Team

Hello,

Among the actions that aim to encourage the use of free software in colleges, the Free Software Team of the Réseau REPTIC / IT REPS Network selected the following: to publish in the Free Software folder of the REPTIC / IT REP website what is done in terms of using free software in a course, a discipline, a program or the college.

In order to ensure easy tracking, the information will be shown in a graphic and friendly format. But... before we can see the information, we must obtain it!

Therefore, the Free Software Team of the Réseau REPTIC / IT REPS Network invites you to provide a very brief summary of the use of free software in your college.

Rest assured that this won't take up too much of your time!

To do this, go to: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0Ai6eKq7Ak3DPdFVfcHdPZW9uUU1nMVNfbW9xX1FpclE&usp=sharing,

click on the tab: Logiciel libre au collégial - vos réponses! and fill in the requested information :

·         Name of your establishment

·         Your name

·         Name of the software

·         Department

·         Academic discipline

·         Short description of the use of the software (less than 100 word)

·         That's all !

We would greatly appreciate receiving the information concerning your college no later than December 20.

Thank you for your collaboration!

Jean Allard

For

The Free Software Team of the Réseau REPTIC / IT REPS Network

Nicole Perreault
CONSEILLÈRE EN TECHNOLOGIES ÉDUCATIVES
Réseau des répondantes et répondants TIC

FÉDÉRATION DES CÉGEPS
500, boulevard Crémazie Est, Montréal (Québec) H2P 1E7
Tél. : 514 381-8631 poste 2387 Téléc. : 514 381-2263
http://www.reptic.qc.ca
Courriel : nicole.perreault at fedecegeps.qc.ca<mailto:nicole.perreault at fedecegeps.qc.ca>
Pseudo Skype : nicoquette

Avant d'imprimer, pensez à l'environnement