[ITREP] Your portrait is wanted… Last call !

Perreault, Nicole Nicole.Perreault at fedecegeps.qc.ca
Tue Feb 4 12:00:11 EST 2014

https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/itrep-portrait-2013-2014
Deadline to send in your completed questionnaire: Friday, February 7, 5:00 p.m.
Expected rate of response: 100%
☺

Dear IT REPS,
              Hello everyone!

Two years ago, when I asked you to fill-in a similar questionnaire, the response rate was 98% from public colleges and 41% from private colleges. This means that the overall participation rate was 82%.

If you have not already sent in your portrait, I am still counting on you to help us beat that record! Your responses will be extremely helpful for me and you will get to see the results shortly when I send you the compilation.

See below the initial message sent to you on January 28 asking you to fill in the questionnaire.

Thank you my friends!

Nicole Perreault
IT REP Network

-------------------------------------

Dear IT REPS,

              Hello all !

I am asking you to take TWO TINY MINUTES to fill-in a mini questionnaire that will give me a portrait of who you are (the position you hold in your college, the percentage of your work dedicated to ICT, etc.). Your responses will be very useful to me in the numerous (re)presentations I make, as well as in the context of exchanges on the evolution of the role of the IT REP, in which I will soon invite you to participate.

So, whether you are…

·         A new IT REP or an experienced one

·         An IT REP in a French or in an English college

·         An IT REP in a public or private college

·         An IT REP at full time or part time

·         A male or a female, vegetarian or omnivorous…

… please visit the following link to provide us with the information requested:

https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/itrep-portrait-2013-2014

Deadline to send in your filled-in questionnaire: Friday, February 7, 5:00 p.m.

Expected rate of response: 100 %

☺

Thanks for your cooperation,

Nicole Perreault
CONSEILLÈRE EN TECHNOLOGIES ÉDUCATIVES
Réseau des répondantes et répondants TIC

FÉDÉRATION DES CÉGEPS
500, boulevard Crémazie Est, Montréal (Québec) H2P 1E7
Tél. : 514 381-8631 poste 2387 Téléc. : 514 381-2263
http://www.reptic.qc.ca
Courriel : nicole.perreault at fedecegeps.qc.ca<mailto:nicole.perreault at fedecegeps.qc.ca>
Pseudo Skype : nicoquette

Avant d'imprimer, pensez à l'environnement