[ITREP] Our face to face meeting : another moment...

Perreault, Nicole Nicole.Perreault at fedecegeps.qc.ca
Tue Feb 4 17:56:11 EST 2014

Wants to send an email to the IT REP list (share question, information) ? Click here !<mailto:it_rep at listes.reptic.qc.ca>

Dear IT REPS,

First, let me share comments you wrote in the ITREP Portrait 2013-2014 Survey<https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/itrep-portrait-2013-2014> (actually 8 answers from IT REPS : thanks !) at the statement Being a member of the IT REP Network has the following advantages for me...

·         Share knowledge and expertise with other IT Reps, be part of a great community of practice!

·         It is a network so I get to discuss and exchange with other people

·         Contact with the other Anglo IT reps and the IT partners

Oh Yeah !

The face to face meeting :

I received your answers for the face to face IT REP meeting, some from the Doodle Survey, others by phone or email . The answers indicate that the first week of March is not a good moment. So, I propose you other dates in the second week of March (following a conversation I had with one of you).

In addition to the sharing of our respective mandates, we could talk about the REPTIC/IT REP meeting that will take place at Dawson College, on April, 9, 10 and 11 !

So, in order to determine another date and time for the meeting, I would greatly appreciate if you would fill-in the following Doodle survey
no later than TUESDAY, february 11, 5: P.M.

http://doodle.com/e6tdbh5ffh3kd9vy
If you answer shortly, i.e. before Friday, 5 PM,
it will be possible to reserve a videoconference room for whom of you who stay 75 Km or more from Montreal

Looking forward to see you all again soon,

Nicole Perreault
CONSEILLÈRE EN TECHNOLOGIES ÉDUCATIVES
Réseau des répondantes et répondants TIC

FÉDÉRATION DES CÉGEPS
500, boulevard Crémazie Est, Montréal (Québec) H2P 1E7
Tél. : 514 381-8631 poste 2387 Téléc. : 514 381-2263
http://www.reptic.qc.ca
Courriel : nicole.perreault at fedecegeps.qc.ca<mailto:nicole.perreault at fedecegeps.qc.ca>