[ITREP] The REPTIC/ IT REP Network’s meeting (in person): date, location and suggestions for activities

Perreault, Nicole Nicole.Perreault at fedecegeps.qc.ca
Fri Feb 14 15:56:35 EST 2014

Hello again,

Those of you who participated in the exchange group’s VIA activity on The Active Learning Classroom Wednesday February 5th,  already know that, in order to avoid the wireless connection problems that we have experienced when meeting in hotels (see Bilan de la rencontre d’octobre 2013<http://www.reptic.qc.ca/wp-content/uploads/2013/08/2013-10_bilan-rencontre.pdf>), a colleague of ours kindly and generously offered to host our next meeting on April 9, 10 and 11, 2014.

The meeting will take place at Dawson College, in Montreal : thanks Rafael ! April means no snow storms and Montreal is gorgeous at this time of the year. Furthermore, Dawson College is located in a very dynamic environment right next to the Atwater Metro station.

For this next and last meeting of the 2013-2014 year, I am inviting you to write down suggestions for activities on this page<https://docs.google.com/document/d/1012OTzFDpPY0zKb9sabubivTOtb0-2CX22uhF6N1m6g/edit>.

FEEL FREE TO WRITE DOWN EVERY IDEA THAT COMES TO MIND, EVEN IF IT

MEANS THAT OTHERS MIGHT ENHANCE OR MODIFY YOUR IDEAS!

This is what a community of practice is all about!

If you need inspiring ideas, you can consult section 6 of the bilan de la rencontre d’octobre 2013<http://www.reptic.qc.ca/wp-content/uploads/2013/08/2013-10_bilan-rencontre.pdf>. You will find all sorts of interesting and inspiring ideas.

It is with pleasure that I will be reading your proposals for activities! We will build this great event from your ideas.

Kind regards,

Nicole Perreault
CONSEILLÈRE EN TECHNOLOGIES ÉDUCATIVES
Réseau des répondantes et répondants TIC

FÉDÉRATION DES CÉGEPS
500, boulevard Crémazie Est, Montréal (Québec) H2P 1E7
Tél. : 514 381-8631 poste 2387 Téléc. : 514 381-2263
http://www.reptic.qc.ca
Courriel : nicole.perreault at fedecegeps.qc.ca<mailto:nicole.perreault at fedecegeps.qc.ca>
Pseudo Skype : nicoquette

Avant d'imprimer, pensez à l'environnement