[ITREP] Let me introduce you… your portrait!

Perreault, Nicole Nicole.Perreault at fedecegeps.qc.ca
Wed Feb 26 12:26:13 EST 2014

Hello Everyone,

                IT REPS,

The challenge was high and was successfully met! The response rate for the questionnaire on the portrait of IT REPS was extremely high:

·         98% participated from public sector cegeps and colleges;

·         73% participated from private colleges;

·         94% participated from French-speaking colleges (public and private);

·         70% participated from English-speaking colleges (public and private);

·         This means that the total response rate was of 91%. WOW!

I am therefore delighted to share with you the following link to the “Portrait of IT REPS 2013-2014<http://www.reptic.qc.ca/wp-content/uploads/2014/02/2014-02_bilan-portrait-REPTIC.pdf>.” The document is in French (except for the English comments), but should you want to have an English translation made, please let me know.

I take from this report that you are highly satisfied with the IT REP Network and that you greatly appreciate its operating model as well as the resources made available to you. Thank you to all who have made suggestions that would help you to accomplish your day-to-day tasks and professional mandates.

Let me end this email with this: the IT REP Network is not only about its animation, it is about everyone’s contribution in a collective project for which the results are beneficial to each one of you and to the entire college network. In concrete terms, I wish to thank you for your participation, quite often more than active, in work teams, in response to our appeals to all, for your attendance at meetings and for your suggestions as to their content, for your interest in virtual group exchanges, etc. Phew!

Cheers,

Nicole Perreault
CONSEILLÈRE EN TECHNOLOGIES ÉDUCATIVES
Réseau des répondantes et répondants TIC

FÉDÉRATION DES CÉGEPS
500, boulevard Crémazie Est, Montréal (Québec) H2P 1E7
Tél. : 514 381-8631 poste 2387 Téléc. : 514 381-2263
http://www.reptic.qc.ca
Courriel : nicole.perreault at fedecegeps.qc.ca<mailto:nicole.perreault at fedecegeps.qc.ca>
Pseudo Skype : nicoquette

Avant d'imprimer, pensez à l'environnement