[ITREP] Preparing our ITREP/REPTIC meeting of October : your suggestions

Perreault, Nicole Nicole.Perreault at fedecegeps.qc.ca
Tue Sep 2 07:49:16 EDT 2014

Hello everyone,

            IT Reps,

Those of you who have been members of the REPTIC/IT REP Network for some time know how meaningful and rewarding our in-person meetings are. The benefits go beyond the activities that take place: they are a way to create links and to encourage exchanges among members that are almost impossible to create remotely. In-person REPTIC/IT REP meetings are what consolidate our membership in this great network.

Our next meeting will take place at CEGEP Sainte-Foy on October 15, 16 and 17:

·         Officially starts at 1:00 p.m.

·         However, those of you who have indicated an interest in participating in work groups (and once again this year, many of you have done so) will probably be invited to their first work group meeting in the morning.

Suggestions for activities:

As for all of our REPTIC/IT REP meetings, you are first invited to suggest activities in a Google Doc page. Following this first consultation, you will be invited to submit an activity by filling in a form on SurveyMonkey . As mentioned in a previous message<http://listes.reptic.qc.ca/pipermail/rep_tic/2014-August/002693.html>, you can get ideas for activities by consulting section 6 of the review of last April's REPTIC/IT REP meeting<http://www.reptic.qc.ca/wp-content/uploads/2014/03/2014-04_Bilan-rencontre-reptic.pdf> (in French, sorry).

On the Google Doc page<https://docs.google.com/document/d/1owTIk07BGNr5-AV1SNLwf80NHzFy-XCQDwnO5NdgKy8/edit> (click on the English section), you are invited to:

·         Suggest an activity

·         Specify your interest in the activities that have already been suggested, or give ideas to improve them, etc.: there are already a few, go check them out!

Deadline to suggest activities:

FRIDAY, SEPTEMBER 5, 5:00 P.M. not a minute later!

Kind Regards,

Nicole Perreault
CONSEILLÈRE EN TECHNOLOGIES ÉDUCATIVES
Réseau des répondantes et répondants TIC

FÉDÉRATION DES CÉGEPS
500, boulevard Crémazie Est, Montréal (Québec) H2P 1E7
Tél. : 514 381-8631 poste 2387 Téléc. : 514 381-2263
http://www.reptic.qc.ca
Courriel : nicole.perreault at fedecegeps.qc.ca<mailto:nicole.perreault at fedecegeps.qc.ca>
Pseudo Skype : nicoquette