[ITREP] In my cegep, in 2014-2015, I will...

Perreault, Nicole Nicole.Perreault at fedecegeps.qc.ca
Wed Sep 3 09:48:41 EDT 2014

Hello everyone,

                IT REPS,

As I do at the beginning of each academic year, I invite you to provide information on the activities that you have planned for the coming year as part of your professional mandate, and that are linked to the integration of ICTs in your CEGEP: on top of being very useful information, it is super interesting!

The information you leave on this page is a great opportunity to share with your colleagues the projects and ICT experiments in your CEGEP, or the activities that you are thinking of organizing (training, support, etc.), or committees in which you participate, and much more. But it is mostly the opportunity to create links with other REPTIC/IT REPs who work in projects similar to yours.

You will find the information on a web page similar to this one (mandates and tasks for 2013-2014): http://reptic-test.reptic.qc.ca/le-reseau/mandats-des-reptic/ that we will use during an activity at the REPTIC/IT REPs meeting in October.

We would like to receive any information from you before September 19; who knows, maybe this will be the perfect occasion to create special connections at the next REPTIC/IT REPs meeting... J

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1Mq13NEeaaKK7s8Jm9v1988jfAMssHX7j2iHmTqzw6vk/edit#<https://docs.google.com/document/d/1Mq13NEeaaKK7s8Jm9v1988jfAMssHX7j2iHmTqzw6vk/edit>

Best regards,

Nicole Perreault

Blind date organizer for professionals!

Nicole Perreault
CONSEILLÈRE EN TECHNOLOGIES ÉDUCATIVES
Réseau des répondantes et répondants TIC

FÉDÉRATION DES CÉGEPS
500, boulevard Crémazie Est, Montréal (Québec) H2P 1E7
Tél. : 514 381-8631 poste 2387 Téléc. : 514 381-2263
http://www.reptic.qc.ca
Courriel : nicole.perreault at fedecegeps.qc.ca<mailto:nicole.perreault at fedecegeps.qc.ca>
Pseudo Skype : nicoquette

Avant d'imprimer, pensez à l'environnement