[ITREP] Your collaboration and your opinion

Caroline Villeneuve cvilleneuve at profweb.ca
Fri Sep 12 11:40:30 EDT 2014

Greetings,

The new Profweb website is now online and evolving to meet the needs of the
Quebec college network. The site has been redesigned to better meet teacher
preferences, our other partner organizations needs as well as those of the
IT Representatives. You will find, as always, real-life stories, diverse
articles, and in-depth reports as well as some new features such as a
digital tools section and a new events calendar for an overview of relevant
activities where ICT meets pedagogy.

As a reminder for newcomers: Profweb is a site for the promotion of digital
resources related to teaching and learning at the college level, and the
sharing of inspirational teaching practices. It highlights the resources and
services of Quebec's IT Partners.

At the end of this message, please find :

.                    A press release explaining our new website

.                    Two banners (horizontal and vertical)

These tools can help you to publicize the new Profweb to your teachers,
especially new teachers, as well as to your pedagogical counselors. Please
circulate these images.

Keeping Our Hand on the Pulse of the Network

Under Profweb's new development plan, we want to organize two groups, one of
pedagogical counselors and another one with teachers to brainstorm ideas and
look into the future. Interested? Do you know of teachers or pedagogical
counselors who have a keen interest in Profweb and who would like to have a
hand in its future direction? We are proposing a virtual meeting on October
28 from 9:30 to 11 am for teachers and from 1 to 2:30 pm for IT Reps and
counselors. More details will be provided to attendees. I would like to
thank you in advance for providing any names and contact information for IT
Reps, pedagogical counsellors and teachers who could participate in this
initiative to the following address:  cvilleneuve at profweb.ca

Cordially,

Caroline

Caroline Villeneuve

Coordinator

418 647-6600 poste 3829
 <mailto:cvilleneuve at profweb.ca> cvilleneuve at profweb.ca   |
<http://www.profweb.ca/> profweb.ca

cid:image001.jpg at 01CFCD0E.6B837FD0

Presentation

http://www.profweb.ca/system/cms/files/files/000/000/855/original/Presentati
onProfweb_Eng_article.pdf

Please find enclosed Profweb's digital symbol which can be used to publicize
our services as well as those of our IT Partners.

 <http://www.profweb.ca/en/about-us#graphic-standards-guide>
http://www.profweb.ca/en/about-us#graphic-standards-guide