[ITREP] Appeal to all: what is the relevance of surveying teachers on their use of ICT in the classroom?

Perreault, Nicole Nicole.Perreault at fedecegeps.qc.ca
Mon Jan 12 10:37:40 EST 2015

Hell  All,

Happy New Year, dear colleagues!

For almost 15 years, we have evolved together for a common cause, in a time where technology has become essential, almost inevitable: the pedagogical integration of technology in the classroom and in colleges. It offers pedagogical, organizational and collaborating opportunities for which applications still need to be discovered.

For 15 years, the use of technology in college teachers' pedagogical activities has evolved. I can still remember a survey that I created in 2003 for teachers at the college where I was then employed (Édouard-Montpetit): I am convinced that the results (which I kept...) don't apply today.

However, I would find useful if the college network had an updated portrait of teachers' ICT pedagogical activities, and I would like to know if this is of any interest to you. This would be done via a questionnaire (to be created) to which teachers would be invited to respond. It would require a bit of organization, but the exercise could be very instructive, even strategic, as much for IT Reps as for ICT partners.

In the eventuality that creating such questionnaire would be considered relevant, the topic would be added to the agenda of the next meeting of the Comité de concertation des Partenaires TIC that will take place on January 19, 2015.

My appeal to all:

Please take 15 seconds of your time to answer the following question in a Google form: I would find relevant that the college network create an online survey that would draw an updated picture of teachers' ICT pedagogical activities.

Link for the Google form : http://goo.gl/forms/WfQ94N0RZ6

Deadline  for your answer : Thursday, January 15, 5:00 p.m.

In the form, the question is in French but  it is identical to the question that appears above.

Thank you!

Nicole Perreault
CONSEILLÈRE EN TECHNOLOGIES ÉDUCATIVES
Réseau des répondantes et répondants TIC

FÉDÉRATION DES CÉGEPS
500, boulevard Crémazie Est, Montréal (Québec) H2P 1E7
Tél. : 514 381-8631 poste 2387 Téléc. : 514 381-2263
http://www.reptic.qc.ca
Courriel : nicole.perreault at fedecegeps.qc.ca<mailto:nicole.perreault at fedecegeps.qc.ca>
Pseudo Skype : nicoquette

Avant d'imprimer, pensez à l'environnement