[ITREP] Appeal to all: what is the relevance of surveying teachers on their use of ICT in the classroom? LAST CALL

Perreault, Nicole Nicole.Perreault at fedecegeps.qc.ca
Wed Jan 14 11:59:04 EST 2015

Hello Dear IT REPS,

To those of you who replied to the question below, many thanks !

To the others, may I count on you to take 15 seconds of your time to answer it ? Many thanks in advance !

Link for the Google form : http://goo.gl/forms/WfQ94N0RZ6

Deadline  for your answer : Thursday, January 15, 5:00 p.m.

I hope having the pleasure to meet some of you at the Vanier Ped day of tomorrow,

Nicole