[ITREP] REPTIC/ IT REP meeting of October 14, 15, 16 -> online access to activities in English

Perreault, Nicole Nicole.Perreault at fedecegeps.qc.ca
Tue Oct 13 20:39:49 EDT 2015

Hello all !

Following the request of Brenda Lamb (John Abbott), I am pleased to announce you that you can reach the two activities of the REPTIC/ IT REP meeting<http://www.reptic.qc.ca/en/meeting-october-2015/> offered in English, online, in synchronous mode.

·         Riding the Wave of Open Education<http://www.reptic.qc.ca/en/meeting-october-2015/#riding-wave> - Thursday, October 15, 9:15 AM

·         Tracking Physical Activity and Learnin<http://www.reptic.qc.ca/en/meeting-october-2015/#tracking-physical>g - Thursday, October 15,  2:15 PM

You don't have to register to participate and you will have the opportunity to intervene online. So we invite you to use a microphone and a web cam. Please join the activities at least 15 minutes before they start.

Link to the activities in synchronous mode (they will not be registered) :
http://apopenligne.sviesolutions.com/cantine

Cheers !

Nicole Perreault
CONSEILLÈRE EN TECHNOLOGIES ÉDUCATIVES
Réseau des répondantes et répondants TIC

FÉDÉRATION DES CÉGEPS
500, boulevard Crémazie Est, Montréal (Québec) H2P 1E7
Tél. : 514 381-8631 poste 2387 Téléc. : 514 381-2263
http://www.reptic.qc.ca
Courriel : nicole.perreault at fedecegeps.qc.ca<mailto:nicole.perreault at fedecegeps.qc.ca>
Pseudo Skype : nicoquette