[ITREP] Happy Holidays !

Perreault, Nicole Nicole.Perreault at fedecegeps.qc.ca
Wed Dec 21 16:44:12 EST 2016

Hello all,
               IT REPS,
                          ICT Partners,

[cid:image002.jpg at 01D25BA9.73DFE7A0]
Acting  as the coordinator of the IT REP Network  is one of the best professional and human experiences that I have known and I want to tell you in this time of celebration, but also reflections. I work with great people in a development context, sharing, intellectual work, exchanges, all in fun: what more?

What fills me in particular, are the links that are created and the great relationship that ensues. I also have the opportunity to see if you build links also: in these cases, I feel like an organizer of "blind date" which has successfully "matched"!

Since November, I also have the chance to have an outstanding collaborator, my new assistant Gabrielle Levert. I look forward to present Gabrielle at the IT REPS meeting of April 2017.

I raise a glass to your existence, your generosity, your curiosity and thank you for being there.

Gabrielle and I take this special time to wish, to you dear IT REPS, but also to you dear ICT partners a Merry Christmas, but above all a 2017 full of serenity, discovery and sharing.

We will be back on January 9 ! :)

Gabrielle and Nicole

NICOLE PERREAULT
IT REPRESENTATIVES NETWORK (REPTIC)
Direction des affaires éducatives et de la recherche

FÉDÉRATION DES CÉGEPS
500, boulevard Crémazie Est, Montréal (Québec) H2P 1E7
Tél. : 514 381-8631 poste 2387 Téléc. : 514 381-2263
REPTIC Web site:  http://www.reptic.qc.ca/en
ICT Profile Web space : http://www.ictprofile.ca<http://www.ictprofile.ca/>
Cyberself.ca Web site : http://www.cyberself.ca<http://www.cyberself.ca/>
Email : nicole.perreault at fedecegeps.qc.ca<mailto:nicole.perreault at fedecegeps.qc.ca>
Pseudo Skype : nicoquette

Before printing, think about the environment