[ITREP] ICT Profile leaflets

Perreault, Nicole Nicole.Perreault at fedecegeps.qc.ca
Mon May 2 12:21:11 EDT 2016

Hello all,

At the IT REP/REPTIC meeting of April, we have distributed ICT Profile leaflets. The number of leaflets distributed is calculated according to the number of teachers in your college.

In order to ascertain that all colleges received the leaflets or would like to receive them, please take 20 seconds of your time :

Go to this page : http ://bit.ly/prospectus-leaflet<http://bit.ly/prospectus-leaflet>

o   Column Received ? (column AD), on the line corresponding to your college

§  Type Yes if you have received the  leaflets

§  Type Yes, I do ! if you would like to receive leaflets

§  Type No if you don't want to receive leaflets

o   You can leave comments (particular needs, for example) in column... Comments.

That's all !

Thanks for your collaboration,

NICOLE PERREAULT
IT REPRESENTATIVES NETWORK (REPTIC)
Direction des affaires éducatives et de la recherche

FÉDÉRATION DES CÉGEPS
500, boulevard Crémazie Est, Montréal (Québec) H2P 1E7
Tél. : 514 381-8631 poste 2387 Téléc. : 514 381-2263
REPTIC Web site:  http://www.reptic.qc.ca/en
ICT Profile Web space : http://www.ictprofile.ca<http://www.ictprofile.ca/>
Cyberself.ca Web site : http://www.cyberself.ca<http://www.cyberself.ca/>
Email : nicole.perreault at fedecegeps.qc.ca<mailto:nicole.perreault at fedecegeps.qc.ca>
Pseudo Skype : nicoquette

Before printing, think about the environment