[ITREP] Cyberself.ca : online presentation

Perreault, Nicole Nicole.Perreault at fedecegeps.qc.ca
Thu May 12 16:08:14 EDT 2016

Hello dear IT REPS,

This invitation is sent to you and to your colleagues (pedagogical counsellors, teachers, other colleagues concerned by the theme, etc.).

So, I invite you to distribute it.

Thanks !

Nicole Perreault
-------------------------------------

[cid:image002.png at 01D1AC68.7D8305D0]

Online Workshop
Friday, June 3, 2016 at 10 :30 AM
Invitation to register

Title :

CyberSelf.ca: A Website to Provide Students with Tools to Sensitize and Make Them Responsible for Their Use of Social Media

Date and time :

Friday, June 3, 2016, from 10 :30 AM to 11 :30 AM

Animation :

Évelyne Granger and Nicole Perreault

Register to the online workshop :

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1pwi6IfxFLOkvfmI4FLn1KR2xgqhrYChE84PY_ewMqok/viewform
Deadline to register : Friday, May 27, 5 :00 PM
No reminder will be sent...

Description :

What is a cyber-reputation? How can we recognize a case of cyberbullying? How can we prevent the occurrence of unpleasant off-line meetings? What should a victim of identity theft do? These are the types of questions that CyberSelf.ca<http://www.cyberself.ca/> (a website designed and developed by the IT Representative's Network) seeks to answer. The site is a reference tool for students, but also for teachers or other college stakeholders that wish to sensitize students to the risks involved with the use of social media.The workshop will present the site and invite participants to propose strategies of use.

Other information :

Participants will receive the link two days before the workshop

Hashtag cyberself.ca :

#Cyber_Self

Forward to meet you !

NICOLE PERREAULT
IT REPRESENTATIVES NETWORK (REPTIC)
Direction des affaires éducatives et de la recherche

FÉDÉRATION DES CÉGEPS
500, boulevard Crémazie Est, Montréal (Québec) H2P 1E7
Tél. : 514 381-8631 poste 2387 Téléc. : 514 381-2263
REPTIC Web site:  http://www.reptic.qc.ca/en
ICT Profile Web space : http://www.ictprofile.ca<http://www.ictprofile.ca/>
Cyberself.ca Web site : http://www.cyberself.ca<http://www.cyberself.ca/>
Email : nicole.perreault at fedecegeps.qc.ca<mailto:nicole.perreault at fedecegeps.qc.ca>
Pseudo Skype : nicoquette

Before printing, think about the environment