[ITREP] Exotic real life story for the last one of November

Caroline Villeneuve cvilleneuve at profweb.ca
Wed Nov 30 16:05:22 EST 2016

Hello to one and all,

I am taking advantage of this grey day, the last one in November :), to
transport you to Africa! Ariane Arpin-Delorme, a teacher at Collège LaSalle,
has provided us with this
<http://www.profweb.ca/en/publications/real-life-stories/teaching-in-tourism
-live-from-kenya-and-south-africa> Real Life Story of her distance learning
experience with her students in tourism. A must read, and it is our second
exotic Real Life Story. Thank you to Mathieu Lépine, for the proof reading!

This is a great way to round out the month of November.  I will also take
this opportunity to congratulate Anne-Marie Nault who won a prize with our
contest “
<http://www.profweb.ca/en/publications/articles/discover-the-profweb-team-an
d-their-tips-to-keep-spirits-up-during-november> Discover the Profweb Team
(and their tips to keep spirits up during November)”. I will be adding my
two cents worth very soon!

Don’t hesitate to share your pedagogical and technological projects with us,
as we are preparing our winter calendar.

>From all of the Profweb team, we wish you a good final sprint!

Caroline