[ITREP] REPTIC/IT REP Network - Objectives and Actions 2017-2018: your participation

Perreault, Nicole Nicole.Perreault at fedecegeps.qc.ca
Tue Sep 5 11:44:55 EDT 2017

Hello dear IT REPS,

As last years, I warmly ask you to complete a survey<https://fr.surveymonkey.com/r/reptic-plan-travail-2017-2018> whose responses serve to identify the objectives, actions and activities of the REPTIC/IT REP Network for the present year. Your participation in this exercise is extremely useful, even essential. We thank you very much for your cooperation :

·         Whatever your experience as IT REP (new or experienced)

·         Whatever your IT task is 10 %, 50 % or 100 %

·         Whatever you work in a public or private college

In the survey, we ask you to provide your opinion on working tools, the current objectives, actions and activities but also to propose other working tools, objectives and actions that might help you to carry out the work that you do at your college.

The online survey is in French but, IN ORDER TO FACILITATE THE ENTRY OF YOUR RESPONSES, I am attaching to this email message the survey in English in a PDF Format which lists the objectives, actions and activities for which you are asked to provide your opinion. The links in the document are in English.

For each item, we request that you indicate whether you find it to be:

·         Not at all relevant

·         Not very relevant

·         Somewhat relevant

·         Very relevant

We request that you indicate if you are interested to participe to the activity or the action linked to an objective :

  *   Yes
  *   No

This survey also provides you with the opportunity to indicate your interest in participating in one or more of the working groups of the REPTIC/IT REP Network by contributing to one or more objectives. Please note that, in general, your participation in a working group does not require a large investment of time; however, it is an excellent way to become familiar with useful materials and to network with your colleagues.

Deadline to complete the survey: Wednesday, October 11th, 2016, 5:00 P.M.
IT Reps who have not completed the survey by this date will be contacted...
Link to the survey:  https://fr.surveymonkey.com/r/reptic-plan-travail-2017-2018

Thank you in advance for your cooperation in this exercise!

NICOLE PERREAULT
IT REPRESENTATIVES NETWORK (REPTIC)
Direction des affaires éducatives et de la recherche

FÉDÉRATION DES CÉGEPS
500, boulevard Crémazie Est, Montréal (Québec) H2P 1E7
Tél. : 514 381-8631 poste 2387 Téléc. : 514 381-2263
REPTIC Web site:  http://www.reptic.qc.ca/en
ICT Profile Web space : http://www.ictprofile.ca<http://www.ictprofile.ca/>
Cyberself.ca Web site : http://www.cyberself.ca<http://www.cyberself.ca/>
Email : nicole.perreault at fedecegeps.qc.ca<mailto:nicole.perreault at fedecegeps.qc.ca>
Pseudo Skype : nicoquette

Before printing, think about the environment