[ITREP] Come and discover Computational Thinking, Physical Computing, Coding, Makers, DIY, Raspberry Pi, Arduino with Vitrine technologie-éducation (VTÉ)

Christophe Reverd cr at vteducation.org
Fri Sep 15 15:17:20 EDT 2017

Good afternoon!

On behalf of Vitrine technologie-éducation (VTÉ) and its partners, I'm pleased to invite you to join three free activities that will take place next week in Montreal area during Science Literacy Week! Hope to see you there! Please share with your learning/teaching community!

Discover Physical Computing with Raspberry Pi, Python scripts and sensors at Schulich McGill Library<https://goo.gl/maps/cN1B1xCuYS72> (Downtown Montreal)
Information and registration: http://bit.ly/2gVTQ67 Tuesday AM/Thursday PM

Integrating Raspberry Pi into your classroom at LEARN Québec's Open Creative Space<https://goo.gl/maps/AiaXzNQ3C4t> (Laval)
Information and registration: http://bit.ly/2x4WKtd Friday/All day

We are ready to help you to explore: Computational Thinking, Physical Computing, Coding, Makers, DIY, Raspberry Pi, Arduino and so on.

Have a great weekend!
Christophe Reverd
---
Conseiller technopédagogique / Learning Technology Advisor
Vitrine technologie-éducation (Français<http://vteducation.org/> / English<http://vteducation.org/en>) | Tél. +1 514 332-3000 #6028 | Skype : cReverd | Google+<https://plus.google.com/+ChristopheReverd> | Twitter<https://twitter.com/cReverd>