[ITREP] Virtual reality

Pascale Blanc pb at vteducation.org
Mon Sep 25 17:11:35 EDT 2017

Hello everyone,

Vitrine Technology Education (VTE) would like to make an inventory of the network's initiatives with regard to virtual reality.

Do you already have projects in progress or completed and have you already bought equipment for this ? You are planning to do so in the near future, what discipline and what learning situation do you primarily target ? You do not think so, what are the reasons for this ? Thank you in advance for your answer in which you can briefly describe your achievements and projects. A compilation will follow.

Best,

Pascale

PS: For those interested, I enclose a list of criteria for the evaluation of virtual reality headsets for smartphones.  It's in french unfortunately, I'm going to translate it soon.

Pascale Blanc
Conseillère technopédagogique / Learning Technology Advisor
Vitrine technologie-éducation
Tél : 1 514 332-3000, poste 6023
(Site VTÉ Français<http://vteducation.org/> / Site VTÉ English<http://vteducation.org/en>)